Delete Facebook Account Profile permanently? – Did you resort to opening a new account because you decided to abandon the old Facebook account for so many reasons? Did you know that leaving your old Facebook unsecured can cause it to be hacked? Your identity could be stolen and used to perpetrate fraud and you could end up getting into trouble for something you didn’t do or something you know nothing about? Instead of leaving your old Facebook account unsecured, why not just delete it and continue with the new Facebook account you have? Let us show you how you can delete your old Facebook account.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to delete the old Facebook account by simply reporting the old Facebook account to the Facebook team for review.
How to Close or remove your Old Facebook Account
- In order to delete your old Facebook account, you need to login to your present Facebook account first.
- Next, search and locate the account you wish to delete (your old FB account).
- On the profile, you’ll see the three vertical dots (see more dots) beside the Message.
- Click on it (dropdown)… next, click on it to report that account.
- Next, click on recover or close this account
- Next, click on close this account
- Next, click on done!
or you can try this instead, anyone you find convenient will still do the magic
On Your Facebook Application
- Log in your present Facebook account
- Locate your old Facebook account
- Click on the name
- Click on the three horizontal buttons at the right-hand of the page (close to message)
- On the drop down menu, click on ”Report”
- Click on ”Recover or close this account”
- On the pop-up screen, click on ”Recover or close this account”
- If you select ”Recover this account” you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the account
- If you select ”Close this account”, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
On Your Browser
- Click in the top right side of the account’s profile
- Click ”Report”
- Click ”Recover or close this account” then tap on continue
- On the pop-up screen, you will be given options:
- If you select ”Recover this account”, you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the hacked account
- If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
NOTE: Make sure that your current profile is not a friend to your old profile, i.e, on your current and new profile, you should not be friends with your former and old profile.
HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IF IT HAS BEEN HACKED
To delete, click here: https://mobile.facebook.com/account/delete
Enter your password and proceed to completely delete your Facebook account.
Remember to hit on the share buttons!