What does this really mean “Gmail Sign Account”? Does it make any sense? Well, this might look senseless but it is not. This actually covers something, it means how you can easily sign up for an account and also how to sign in to your Gmail account created.
Now I am going to tell you how one can easily create a Gmail account and also how one can easily access the account. So, if you will like to get this information then you will not have a problem reading further, keep reading.
Gmail Sign Account
The Gmail has really helped users online a lot because many things you want to do now will always require an email and Gmail is one of the best and reliable email platforms. If you ever want to do business or personal stuff online and it requires an email to choose Gmail.
Gmail is not only used for mail sending but also, it can now be used for video calls. Especially for business owners, can do a group video call online using a Gmail account. Also, you can use some amazing features online too like Emojis and more.
Free Gmail Storage
Now Gmail offers free storage of 15 GB for users who have a Gmail account. Also, when you upgrade your account to a business account it will then increase, wow how amazing the Gmail platform is and what it offers to users.
But before you can access Gmail and its free storage you must be a Gmail user, which means you must sign up online. That is what I will be sharing with you guys today about how you can have a new Gmail account.
Gmail Create New Account
For you to create a new Gmail account you will have to follow the steps below so that you won’t make any mistakes or have issues:
- Now go to the Google account creation page.
- Then enter your first and last name.
- Now choose a username for your account. if you prefer to use an existing email address, choose the “Use my current email address instead” or “I prefer to use my current email address option located below the username field”. But you must know that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs.
- Also, then enter a password, type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Make sure to choose a strong password to keep your account secured. Well, it is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now enter the month, day, and year of your birth in the specified fields.
- Then choose a gender option, you must make a choice here. Now you can choose the “Rather not say option if you do not want to be identified by your gender.
- Also, provide your mobile phone number.
- Then if your country is not accurate, select the flag in the left corner of this field to choose the correct country.
- Now type in your current email address in the field provided.
- Also, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the “Next Step” button, then agree to the Google terms of service to continue creating your account.
- After reviewing, then select the “I Agree” button, you will see the “Verify Account Page”.
- Then provide your phone number and select your preferred method of contact. You will receive a code via text message or phone call.
- Now enter the code in the box provided. Select the Continue button.
- Then from the My Accounts page, choose the Gmail icon from the top of the page or from the app’s menu in the upper right corner. Gmail icon
- Also, Google provides a series of instructions for your Gmail account.
- Now choose or select the Next button until you reach the end of the instructions.
- Then on the final screen, select the Go to Gmail button.
Once all the steps above are followed correctly then you will successfully create a Gmail account.
Gmail New Account Sign In
If you want to login to your Gmail account and you need some guidelines then read and follow all the steps below:
- Go to the Gmail account page.
- Then click the “Sign in Instead”.
- Now enter your Gmail username and click Next.
- Also, enter your password and click sign in.
Now you will immediately get access to your Gmail account.